Pages

May 24, 2013

Battle Scars




Battle Scars


I wish I never looked, I wish I never touched
I wish that I could stop loving you so much
Cause I'm the only one that's trying to keep us together.

When all of the signs say that I should forget her
I wish you weren't the best, the best I ever had
I wish that the good outweighed the bad
Cause it'll never be over,  until you tell me it's over

These battle scars don't look like they're fading
Don't look like they're ever going away
They ain't never gonna change
These battle..



Aceli aku suka part guy sebastian je.bhahaha.so kalau karok lagu ni.komfem kawan kawan baling aku dengan telur sebab bazirkan bape minit untuk bahagian guy sebatian je.hahahaha! =P tapi lagu ni macam sedih lak.aku rasa lah.hahaha.fefeeling sikit lagu ni.hewhew

No comments:

Post a Comment